Every service is now available through online portals. So, what is stopping government services from becoming available online? If this is your question, then Seva Sindhu Karnataka should be the appropriate initiative from the concerned government, that you must know about. The government of Karnataka has decided to make diverse government services available on the Seva Sindhu portal for the people of Karnataka.
Seva Sindhu is a public welfare scheme that the Karnataka Government launched in 2017. More than 38,000 residents of Karnataka have registered themselves under this scheme. The Governmental bodies have pledged to offer services at the citizen’s doorstep. But, for that, it is important to have an account in the Seva Sindhu portal. If you live in Karnataka, then make sure to avail this Government scheme.
You will receive plenty of services with the help of different avenues. These include Bangalore One, Karnataka One, and Integrated Citizen Service Center. Additionally, you can get services through the portals of Atalji Jana Snehi Kendra. Even the Seva Sindhu services are available in all the Bapuji Kendras. And, all these centres have become a one-stop-shop for all the Government services. With Seva Sindhu, the Karnataka Government aimed at reducing the paperwork.
The Seva Sindhu Karnataka portal will be accessible to all who will successfully register and log into the portal. In addition to this, people can apply for different government services such as ration card schemes, ePass services, financial schemes, and much more. If you are new to this scheme and don’t know how to register, then you’re at the right place.
Here you will know everything about the Seva Sindhu scheme in Karnataka.
Let’s discover what Seva Sindhu Karnataka is, how to register, and what are the privileges of this portal.
What is Seva Sindhu Karnataka?
You already know that Karnataka Seva Sindhu is your one-stop destination for completing all your governmental scheme applications. When you are a responsible resident of Karnataka, you can now be an inseparable part of the collective data system. You can access your data in different government schemes. Further, you can directly check the status of everything related to the government, departments of the government, and even to businesses.
The prime motive of Seva Sindhu Karnataka is to make the people independent when it comes to paying taxes, keeping track of financial expenses, and much more. So, if you are a resident of Karnataka, then you’ll be highly benefited from this scheme. Additionally, you can retain mental peace when you can directly check everything on the Seva Sindhu portal.
You need not roam from one department to another department to know what’s the status of your application status related to any of the government departments.
Why did the Karnataka Government Introduce Seva Sindhu?
With Seva Sindhu, the Government authorities tried to make the system cashless. This means you don’t have to visit these centres to pay for Government services. All you need to do is log in to the Seva Sindhu portal, choose the required service and pay for it online.
Seva Sindhu aids in simplifying the service delivery mechanism for the citizens. It is a step towards providing accessible and hassle-free Government services across Karnataka. The Seva Sindhu project has helped to gain transparency in government procedures. It helps to connect with the departments of Government easily. This scheme was added to make the taxpayer-supported companies open for all.
Now, you no longer have to visit the Government offices. Go to the Karnataka Seva Sindhu site and save the hassle of finding the nearby Government organisations. There will be a list of Government offices in this online portal. Choose any of them and keep a track of the services that you have availed.
Aim of Seva Sindhu Karnataka
It’s not a secret anymore why the government is implementing such an ingenious idea for the residents of Karnataka. The government will now guide you online through Seva Sindhu for almost every government service. Once you have logged into the Seva Sindhu portal, you need not go to different government offices or branches.
Now, the citizens of the state of Karnataka can visit the official website of Seva Sindhu. And, they will find every government service and its department over there. No doubt, this move will save an enormous amount of time and effort for everyone.
This is not the end of the list of objectives of Seva Sindhu Karnataka. Everyone hopes that there will be much more transparency in handling any kind of government service through this online portal. Apart from ordinary individuals of Karnataka, government officers can directly monitor the data of all the applicants.
Well, the official website of Seva Sindhu Karnataka is karnatka seva sindhu. Go to this official website and check all the assigned benefits for you. Before that, it will be better to go through the advantages of the Seva Sindhu Karnataka scheme.
Perks of Seva Sindhu Karnataka Scheme
To be noted, only the residents of Karnataka will be eligible to get all the benefits from the Seva Sindhu Karnataka services. We have revised the scheme and found out the following benefits for you.
Let’s have a look at them:
- Seva Sindhu Karnataka is an all-in-one platform for addressing different government administrations, along with different departments.
- Additionally, Karnataka residents can visit the online Seva Sindhu portal and access the required solicitation.
- Residents can check the status of their government service application on the Seva Sindhu portal.
- Moreover, the associated helpdesk of Seva Sindhu Karnataka will help out the Karnataka residents in case they have any queries.
- The beneficiaries can visit the nearest service center, such as Gram Panchayat, to address the concerned administration.
What are the Benefits to Government Offices due to Seva Sindhu Karnataka Service?
Apart from the citizens of Karnataka, all the officers under the Government offices will similarly gain benefit from Seva Sindhu Karnataka. As all the government departments come under the same roof as Seva Sindhu, there are noticeable advantages to offices on behalf of the online portal.
Here they go:
- Officers can focus on their tasks. Additionally, they can maintain the center capacities that will definitely help the expansion of the authorities and concerned departments.
- The applications will get a chance to connect to SAKALA. This means that the services will be more convenient.
- Officers can now access outstanding, genuine MIS reports through e-Portal for the prompt execution and better arrangement of government services.
- Every kind of data can be incorporated for every concerned government department to provide the best services to the people of Karnataka.
- Undoubtedly, the services from Seva Sindhu will lead to the speedy conveyance of government administrations to the citizens of Karnataka.
Departments Under Seva Sindhu Portal
The Karnataka Government has added a wide range of services under this scheme. All the residents of Karnataka are eligible for Seva Sindhu. But, if you have come to Karnataka from outside the state, then also you can apply for it.
Now, you might be thinking about the departments that come under the Seva Sindhu Karnataka portal.
Here is the complete list of the departments which have made services accessible through the Seva Sindhu scheme:
- Revenue Department
- Food & Civil Supplies Department
- Department of Ayush
- Department of Labour
- Youth Empowerment & Sports Department
- Department of Kannada and Culture
- Department of Drug Control
- Transport Department
- Department of Information & Public Relations
- Department of Women and Welfare
- Empowerment and Senior Empowerment Department of Empowerment
- Bangalore Development Authority
- Department of Planning
- Commercial Tax Department
- Department of Personnel & Administrative Reforms
These are the government departments that have signed up for the Seva Sindhu Karnataka portal.
Which Services were included in the Seva Scheme in 2020?
In 2020, the Karnataka Government added a few more services to this scheme. Seva Sindhu is providing one-time financial assistance to the weavers and workers. Due to this pandemic, the entertainment industry has faced major losses. And, for this reason, the Government is aiding financial help to the professionals of this industry.
But, only the TV artists or filmmakers of Karnataka can apply for this. Additionally, the citizens of Karnataka can apply for a COVID-19 relief fund. Do you need to apply for an application to get a Ration Card? From the Seva Sindhu portal, you can get that as well. So, there is nothing to fret about.
How to Register for the Seva Sindhu Karnataka Scheme?
If you want to grab the benefits from the Seva Sindhu service, then you have to register online.
Here’s the detailed process for a successful registration:
- You have to visit the Seva Sindhu portal through its official site. Go to any preferred browser and enter “sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in”.
- The homepage will show you the option to apply for services, and you need to click on that.
- It will redirect you to the next web page where you can register yourself. If you have already completed the registration, then you can directly log into the service. All you have to do is to provide your user credentials.
- Otherwise, you can go for the New Registration option. The option is below the Login option.
- You would now get an application form where you have to fill in all the required details.
- Once you have correctly filled in all the necessary details, you can click the Submit button.
A message will appear “Congratulations” you have registered yourself for Seva Sindhu Karnataka.
How to proceed with Seva Sindhu Driver 5000 Registration?
Seva Sindhu Karnataka brings good news to taxi and auto-rickshaw drivers. They can equally benefit from the Seva Sindhu scheme. All you need to do is register and be a member.
Here’s how they can register for Seva Sindhu Driver 5000.
- Explore the official website of Seva Sindhu.
- It will take you to the homepage of the Seva Sindhu scheme. Now, you need to click the ‘Disbursement of Cash Relief to Auto-Rickshaw Drivers & Taxi Drivers for COVID-19’ option.
- Next, you will view an application form, and you have to fill it with the necessary details.
- You have to provide your name, Aadhaar number, address, mobile number, driving license number, vehicle information, and much more.
- Make sure that you fill in every piece of information with precision. You must not make any mistakes.
- After that, you have to check the declaration box. Additionally, you have to type the security code in the designated box.
- Finally, you can go for the Submit button to complete the registration for the Seva Sindhu 5000 Driver form.
If any applicant has queries regarding the disbursement of cash relief for COVID-19, they can contact the helpdesk. Auto-rickshaw and taxi drivers can contact the helpdesk executives on 080-22236698/9449863214 for any kind of assistance.
Seva Sindhu Login
Hopefully, you have registered yourself for availing of benefits through the Seva Sindhu online portal. If you want to learn the status of any application, you have to log into the Seva Sindhu Karnataka portal.
Here’s how you can log into the Seva Sindhu portal.
- Check out the official website of the Seva Sindhu portal.
- You will be directed to the homepage of the Seva Sindhu scheme.
- Now, you have to click the Login/Register button.
- A login page will appear on your device.
- There you have to enter all your credentials, such as username and password. Additionally, you have to type the captcha code.
- Now, you have to opt for the Submit button.
Well, you can now see all your data associated with Seva Sindhu Karnataka.
Steps to Go to Departmental Reports-Dashboard
You can check the reports by visiting the reports dashboard and getting to know the details of what is happening there.
To access it, you have to follow the guidelines:
- Open the Seva Sindhu scheme website on your laptop/PC.
- On the homepage of Seva Sindhu Karnataka service.
- Click on Reports-Dashboard.
- After that, select the department that you want to view.
- You need to select the service name along with the location.
- Now, you can see the reports.
Can you Apply for Different Services from Seva Sindhu Karnataka?
There are tons of services available to apply for under the Seva Sindhu Karnataka scheme.
Here are the services that you can apply for using the online portal of Seva Sindhu Karnataka.
- Ayush department
- Bangalore Development Authority
- Animal Husbandry and veterinary service
- Agricultural marketing department
- Bangalore North University
- CADA directorate
- Bruhat Bengaluru Mahanagara Palike
- Cauvery Neeravari Nigam Limited
- Chief Minister Relief Fund
- Collegiate Education
- Backward classes welfare department
- Commerce and industry department
- Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation
- Chamundeshwari Electricity Supply Company Limited
So, these are the departments and related services that you can apply through Seva Sindhu Karnataka. Go through the following instructions for applications.
- Reach the official website of Seva Sindhu Karnataka. The homepage appears before you.
- After that, you have to click the option named ‘Departments and Services’.
- Go for the department that you want to apply for.
- Go to the link related to the department. Now, choose the Reply option.
- The login page will appear on your screen. Provide all the credentials required.
- After a successful login, you have to fill in the application form.
- Make sure that you fill in the application form with precise information. Additionally, you need to upload the necessary documents.
Finally, you have to click the submit button. Therefore, you have applied for the service.
How to Check Application Status in Seva Sindhu?
After the Coronavirus outbreak, people have become more dependent on online services, and this is why the Karnataka Government has taken this initiative. With the Seva Sindhu Plus program, they have helped thousands of citizens.
If you have registered for the services at Seva Sindhu Plus, then consider tracking the application. Here’s how you can check the application status:
- Open the official website of Karnataka Seva Sindhu Service Plus first. After that, look for the section where “Track Application” is written.
- Go there and write the application reference number and mobile number.
- Tap on the “Get OTP” option right after that.
- Once you get that, choose the “Service” and “Department” from the drop-down menu.
- Right after that, go for the ‘Check Status’ option.
The status of the Karnataka Seva Sindhu application will appear on the screen. Do you want to print this document? Then, tap on the “Download” option and press the “Ctrl” and “P” keys simultaneously. Then, the application form will get printed within a few seconds.
Is There Any Other Way to Check the Application Status of Seva Sindhu?
There is another way to track Karnataka Seva Sindhu’s application status. If you have lost the application ID, then this method will be helpful. After opening a web browser, go to the address bar first. Then, write “https://sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in/Sevasindhu/English”. This website is different from the official portal of Karnataka Seva Sindhu. After accessing this site, scroll down the page. Once you find “Track your Application Status”, select that.
Right after that, a window will open up on the screen. If you have the Application ID, provide that. The Karnataka Seva Sindhu portal will next direct you to another page. Then, choose from either Application Submission Date or Application Delivery Date. After that, enter the correct date and write down the Captcha Code. Choose the “Submit” button to check the application status for the Revenue Department.
Steps to Follow who Don’t Have Application ID
But, if you don’t remember the Application reference number, choose the “Through OTP/Application Details” option. Choose the service that you have availed from Karnataka Seva Sindhu. The applicants need to go to the “Word Verification” section. From there, write the characters that are given and tap on “Submit”.
Enter the right mobile number on the next page and select the “Get OTP” option. Make sure to select the “Submit” option after entering the OTP. And, if you didn’t get the OTP within 20 minutes, consider choosing “Resend OTP”. The OTP will send to your registered mobile number within a few seconds. Then, you can check the application status on the Karnataka Seva Sindhu page.
How to Check the Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka Seva Sindhu?
Certain requirements are associated with this Karnataka Government scheme. Not every citizen over here can apply for the services of Seva Sindhu. To check whether you are eligible for this scheme, go to the login page of Seva Sindhu. Move to the “Apply for Service” section and look for “Know your eligibility”. Once you get that, tap on it to open the Service Plus Portal.
Look for the “Applying For” option on the service plus portal page. Now, choose who you want to apply the services for. There will be the option to apply Karnataka Seva Sindhu for your family or children.
Additionally, you can apply for your spouse and parents as well. Once done, choose the “Next” button and select the “Department” where you want to apply. Make sure to click on “Next” again after that.
A page will appear on the screen with the list of the available services. Choose the one that you are interested in, and then provide the login credentials. After that, you will be shown the eligibility details for the selected service. Check those details properly before applying for the required service.
Search the Government Service Centres on Karnataka Seva Sindhu
Use the Seva Sindhu portal to find the service centres that are under Karnataka Government. To do that, head to the homepage of Seva Sindhu first. Right after that, tap on “Service Centres” and choose the right “District” and “Taluk” names. Then, a list of service centres will be displayed on the Karnataka Seva Sindhu portal.
Moreover, there will be the name of the owners who run the service centre. You can even get the address and the phone number of the centre from there. Tap on the “Locator” option to know where the service centre is located. So, connect with any service centre and get instant government-based services.